.widget {margin:0px 0;} -->

The Da vinchi code

The Da Vinci Code is a 2003 mystery-detective novel written by Dan Brown. It follows symbologist Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu as they investigate a murder in Paris's Louvre Museum and discover a battle between the Priory of Sion and Opus Dei over the possibility of Jesus having been married to Mary Magdalene.
I liked is very much, especially I'm Da Vinchi fan(of course not member of Prior Du Sion)
I have keen interest for symbolism and I knew many of these stories separately before reading this book.such as Sangreal and Original Sin.And of course I first saw the movie Robert Longdon played Tom Hanks.

Yes , I love France and its French setting was one of the main factor to select this book.I found this book superb, and Dan Brown has very good technique of story telling.One thing I am don't agree with Dan is when he says Leonardo Da Vinchi is gay.By saying so without a proof he is actually questioning his own book.He mentions about the pagan and the smear campaign,and,can't same apply for Vinchi being Gay,Dan has no proof at all:/

The main focal point of this novel is to try to show people that Jesus Christ was also a human-human with great ideas and philosophy. And how Catholic Church conspired to eliminate doctrines that existed simultaneously with Christianity.Also, Paganism(now know as Devil Worship) is explained in detail as Nature worshipers consisting some topnotch figures in human history.

Another thing I don't like is repeated use of Fibonnaci series, as if there is only that thing to ponder in Mathematics.This shows lack of knowledge Dan has in Maths

Among the chapters I liked are, chapter with: Phi,The Vitruvian Man, Description of moina lisa ,Different Anagrams and poems used by Jacques Saunière, Description of The Last supper, Paganism,Description of various tools and design of Da Vinchi like criptex and inverted image,Mary Magdalene and Sarah, The chapter about Original sin and its connection with Newton devising his laws of gravitation and many more.

If Prior of Sion exist, then I am sure Sangreal or Holy grail definitely exist. However, if it just fiction, I'm loving that fiction.

This book being criticized and even banned in Rome and some pro-christian society was obvious-People are morons and they don't admire truth, if not they don't like thinking,, thinking is evil.

I was really fascinated by Priory of Sion and their wit(which actually is Dan's wit and research)

Every time I read about Robert Longdon I could imagin Tom Hanks doing the same thing which sure added entertainment value for me .

Personally' I loved this book who cares if it is fiction or true story and I highly recommend to read it :)

0 comments: